Copyright

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What's In Your "4th of July Future?"

We are gearing up for the 4th of July Holiday around here and started off week by talking about all things patriotic.  Mid-week (as in, yesterday!) we shared some tasty pre-4th treats (oh were they good!) and tomorrow we will be lucky enough to be able to go and enjoy some good old fashioned entertainment thanks to "Little Man."  (His Latchkey Class is going to be putting on some sort of production for all of the parents!)  I can't stand the suspense!!  I can't wait to see what is in store for the rest of the weekend...

On a side note, I thought I would share some of the photos from our tasty "pre-4th treats collection."  I wish I could say that I made these fabulous little confections but, alas, I did not.  My place of employment has a nice little cafe and I purchased these yesterday afternoon to bring home to the kiddos...and husband too...they were a HUGE hit!

A Chocolate-Filled-Chocolate-Delight!


Summer Time Raspberry Filled Lusciousness :)


My personal favorite...Good Ol' Vanilla Cupcake...with Raspberry Buttercream Frosting...and Sugar Sprinkles.  SINFULLY DELICIOUS!!

No comments: