Copyright

Friday, March 25, 2011

You Guessed It...

I'm in Tampa, FL!  It is absolutely gorgeous here right now.  The first couple of days after we (my co-worker and I) arrived it was very humid.  However, as of today the humidity has died down and the temperature is hovering around the low 80's.

I've been here since Tuesday and it has basically been all work and no play -- which has really been par for the course with this project.  However, tonight my co-worker and I were just ready to get out of the office and didn't want to have to worry about anything even remotely work-related.  So, we headed over to International Plaza for a drink at the Blue Martini and then took a very short walk down to The Pub.  International Plaza is HUGE and the area in which the restaurants are located has a very unique design concept.  We grabbed an outside table, a drink, dinner, and basically chatted the night away all while people watching.  Then we headed back to the hotel.  And now, I'm calling it a night.  We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Here are a couple of fun photos from tonight's little adventure:



Wishin' ya'all were here...you know who you are!


No comments: