Copyright

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mission Accomplished...Kind Of

We made it, the first day of school for 2011/2012 has arrived.  However, it arrived to the tune of "Mom, I'm not feeling well."  (Murphy's Law if full effect here folks!)

Turns out "Little Man" had a bit of a temperature this morning and said he felt like he had the "shakes."  The shakes could have been due to the fact that it was pretty cool in the house this morning, and besides the slight temperature, he said he felt fine and that he really didn't want to miss the first day of school.  So, against my better judgement, I sent "Little Man" off to his first day of 3rd Grade!

I decided to drop him off at school so that I could take lots of photos of his first day of 3rd grade alert his teacher to the fact that he wasn't feeling 100% and to call me with any problems/issues.

So, here's to another school year -- I'm sure it will be over before it barely gets started.  Oh, and here are some photos that I just happen to take this morning:


Evening update...Dad went to pick "Little Man" up after school only to find that he had arrived at daycare and then had pretty much fallen asleep.  When they got home "Little Man" said that he wasn't feeling well again.  We took his temperature -- 102.5.  It's getting worse.  This is not the way to start out the new school year!  (I'm not sure if it should make me feel any better or not, but we did hear from several people today that their kids were out sick today...so I guess "Little Man" isn't the only one feeling under the weather today).


No comments: