Copyright

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

From Our Home to Yours...

Happy Valentines Day!

We had a wonderful, but rather uneventful, Valentines Day at our house.  It was work for the adults, school for the young ones, and that was all followed-up by an evening of running errands, filing taxes, grabbing a bite to eat, and carting "Little Man" back-and-forth to basketball practice.

Now, we are all settled in for the night.  My husband is working, our son is playing (more) basketball, our daughter is getting ready for bed, and I'm blogging about Valentines Day...which will need to end quickly, as I have one request to make a malt (for my husband), one request to watch a TV show with someone (my son), and one request to read a book (for my daughter).  Once all that is done, then I need to iron...yuck! 

Ahem...yes, this is what Valentines Day is really about -- at least for this particular family on this particular Valentines Day.

I did manage to take some cute Valentines Day photos though, which I'm sharing below:





No comments: