Copyright

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Indianapolis, IN

You guessed it...I'm in Indianapolis, Indiana.  For 10 days, straight.  Away from my husband and kiddos.  But I've talked to them every night since I've left and it sounds like they are doing great!  Everyone is getting to work/school/daycare on time, meals are being made, baths are being given, and fun is being-had.

I have eight more days to go before training is complete and I'm on my way back home for a bit before I have to venture back here for a second trip in late February/early March.  The weather was gorgeous today and I'm looking forward to the weekend.

It isn't all that bad here, I guess...better then being stuck somewhere in no-mans-land like North or South Dakota (no offense to my readers in those states!).  If it is decent outside over the weekend I'm going to go souvenir hunting for the kiddos.  Well, my dinner is here -- time to eat -- and then work some more.

More from the road later!

No comments: