Copyright

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Birthday Post From the Road

I'm celebrating my birthday "on the road" this year...I've never had a birthday on the road before but it actually wasn't the dreaded away-from-my-friends-and-family-birthday that I was anticipating.  In fact, it was quite fun.

It started out with a wonderful rendition of "Happy Birthday" being sung to me by the entire training class and some of the folks that were in the last training session that we conducted and was followed up by cake and other assorted goodies...all before 9:00 a.m.

It ended with the other trainers and my coworker from back home taking me out for dinner and drinks after our work day ended.  Like I said...the days was about as good as it gets in terms on on-the-road-and-working-all-day birthdays!  Thanks to everyone who made it special!!  (And thanks to all of my family and friends from back home who sent me emails, texts, Facebook posts, cards, and/or picked up the phone to wish me a Happy Birthday today -- I love you all!)

The wonderful cake that I got to enjoy for breakfast this morning!
Thanks all you Indianapolis gals -- your the best!!

(Oh, and sorry about it being 1/2 eaten...we were all enjoying
the moment so much that I forgot to take a picture before
we all started digging in).


No comments: