Copyright

Monday, August 15, 2011

A Fresh Start

Now that things have finally settled down on the "medical-front" with "Feisty Girl" I hope to get back to blogging on a regular basis again on this site.  A huge "THANKS" to all of those who followed our private blog and sent well-wishes and prayers our way during "Feisty Girl's" surgery and subsequent recovery.  We are still trying to capture a return to normal (whatever that is!) and that is much easier now that "Feisty Girl's" appointments are getting further and further apart.

At any rate...on to the good stuff!

This blog has been seriously neglected this year (between my 3 months of traveling for work and then "Feisty Girl's surgery) but I hope to change that soon.  I know, I've missed blogging about the kids birthdays this year, their summer fun/activities, etc. and I'm not sure that I'll have enough time to circle back around and fully cover it all, but...

In the meantime, I thought I would jump start things with some random pictures from earlier this year:

"Feisty Girl" Turns 4!
(She's very excited about receiving a Disney Princess Blanket)

A Moment of Reflection?

My wonderful birthday present!!

"Little Man" & His "Little Buddies"

"Little Man Turns 8!"

This photo was taken at an abandon building about 30 minutes
north of where we live..."Little Man" had his first encounter with a
real snake (yikes!) on this day

"Feisty Girl" at the Disney Princess on Ice pre-show

Dad's birthday gift...an iPhone (he had been wanting one forever!)

Our first fire in our new fire pit

The 4th of July with Friends!

British Soccer Camp
"Little Man" with Coach Garry (from Scotland) and
Coach Dan (from England)

One of the macro photos I've taken this year

What happens after a day at the MN Zoo!

Dad and "Little Man" on the bumper cars at Valleyfair Amusement Park

What mom needs after the year we've had thus far!!! ;)


No comments: