Copyright

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Family Photo Time

At the beginning of October we had some family photos taken by a local photographer -- who did a fantastic job! 

We now have the task of choosing our favorite photos and narrowing it down to the few "choice" photos that we want to purchase...from approximately 130 photos.  This is going to be torture!!

Here are a few of our favorites thus far:

One of my favorites - My Family!

My two beautiful children

Being Silly - All Smiles

Little Ms. Sunshine

My wonderful husband...and me!

They really are great photos.  These were downloaded, with permission, to our Facebook page but I had to share them here since this is the site that all of our family and friends visit.  For the safety of my family (since the blog is open to anyone) I have removed the watermark from the photos indicating the name of the photographer/studio.  If I personally know you and you are interested in knowing who took our photos, feel free to shoot me an email -- I would be more than happy to pass the information along.


No comments: