Copyright

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wild Olive

From time to time, I tend to write about organizations and business that I feel compelled to support.  Wild Olive Tees is one such business.  The company, started by a fellow adoptive parent and two of her friends, designs and sells contemporary Christian-based t-shirts.

I ordered one of their fitted tees some time ago and LOVE it!  I've been waiting for some new designs to arrive (and they have had several lately) for both myself and ""Feisty Girl."  I can't wait to get my hands on some of the newer designs!

If you've followed my blog for any amount of time, you've probably noticed that I've mentioned Wild Olive several times (the last just being in June) and they are also one of the very few who have earned a sidebar button on my site.  I must admit...Wild Olive is currently running a promotion where they are giving away $75.00 of their product.  And one of the ways to win is to blog about Wild Olive -- so once again, I'm happy to sing the praises of Wild Olive Tees!!  (Heck, maybe I'll even win once!)

No comments: