Copyright

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

All-City Elementary Cross Country Meet - Update

We received some additional information regarding the All-City Elementary Cross Cross Meet that I blogged about last week.  While I can't consider the participant numbers "official" (I heard them through the grape vine!) they are "believable" numbers in my mind!

We were told that there were 163 total elementary-aged runners (Grades 3-6 only) that ran the race.  Of those, there were a total of 39 3rd grade boys.  Of those 39 3rd grade boys, the fastest runner ran the mile in 7 minutes and 7 seconds.  The slowest runner ran the mile in 14 minutes and 3 seconds. 

"Little Man" came in 18th out of 39 and completed his mile in 8 minutes and 41 seconds.  For this having been his first cross country event ever, I personally think he did a good outstanding job!!

Way to go "TT!"  Mom and Dad are EXTREMELY proud of you!

No comments: