Copyright

Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Comes Early

My husband and I don't typically buy each other gifts on Valentine's Day.  Instead, we tend to buy cards for one another and then have a nice dinner together.  However, this year someone went all out...




Yes...I decided to splurge and buy myself a Valentine's Day gift! :)

Ok, I just couldn't resist -- I bought a this new Coach purse and wallet during one of the Coach Factory Spring Preview Events.  I justified my purchase based on the following:
  • I got the purse and wallet at a great price
  • I have always wanted something from Coach's Signature Line
  • I knew that both Valentines Day and my birthday were just-around-the-corner...and what better gift
I don't think my purchase was well received...even given the above...as my husband told the kids "mom bought herself her own Valentine's Day gift."  (Laughing as he "ratted" me out!)  Which was promptly followed up by a "totally selfish!" from my son.

Although my husband and son don't appear to be impressed by the fabulous gift that I gave to myself...my four year old daughter has taken a liking to it -- so much so that she now continuously asks me whether she can "help" me with my purse!  She's a "purse and shoe" girl to begin with -- oh dear, what have I started! ;)




No comments: